Tuesday, September 27, 2016

CiM Pollen 311

I thought for sure I had already mentioned this one - but apparently not. Unless I grievously misspelled it!

Other testers seem to have gotten a brighter, purer yellow. With this particular piece, which is just heat and cool, and not a lot of re-heating - the glass a really interesting streakiness from transparent to opaque.

It really is very reminiscent of yellow pollen on say, goldenrod. Which is another colour by CiM. Which is more an acidic, pure yellow.

If I had to say, I would say that Goldenrod the glass looks more like Broom the plant, and Pollen the glass resembles Goldenrod the plant. My perspective may have something to do with spending my weekends knee to waist deep in both of them with the dogs.

This colour is not from the yummy new line up I published a teaser of last night, but an older release - I just thought I would share it anyway. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment